It’s no secret that at Tigers Den we love multi-functional pieces.
Carts are the it piece of furniture these days.
Here is why we LOVE them: They are both beautiful and can also be used in almost every room!
The castors on a cart make it even more versatile and can easily be transferred to any space.
The many uses of a Cart:
- Use it in any room as it was traditionally intended for serving snacks and refreshments.
- Use it in a bedroom as a nightstand, place boxes on it for instant storage.
- Use it in an office/den as a place to store mail, books, papers, printers, and all your office accessories.
- Use it in a living room as an end table to display trinkets, a place for your cup of tea, or for your current book.
- Use it in a bathroom to put extra towels on and all your bathroom accessories.
Here are FIVE different ways to style your cart!
Look # 1: end table in a living room
Look # 2: night stand in a bedroom
Look #3: small desk or table in an office or den
Look #4: side table in a bathroom
Look # 5: traditional serving cart for entertaining
Shop the Look
This is a one of kind vintage cart. At Tigers Den we’ve always loved carts. We took this 2 tray foldable cart on casters and added beautiful yet timeless paper by mod podge. This is a original TD piece. Contact us if you are interested in this cart or any other piece.
HINT: Tight on budget & space these multi-functional pieces are great solution for both!
Want Tigers Den to customize a piece for you? Contact us today!