The office, the guest room, the den, the leave the rest of the house at the end of the day to catch up room!
When decorating a room we always ask our clients to keep it simple by focusing on the following!
1. One Room: Function/Purpose
- Must haves: items you want in the room new or vintage
- Colors: what colors do you love
- Inspiration: keep track of all of your inspirations through screen shots, magazine pages, etc.
2. One Month: Timeline & Floor Plan
- Empty out & Clean room
- Choose the colors
- Choose the lighting
- Choose the pieces
- Scale measurements by taping out your furniture
3. One Thousand Dollars: Budget
- SHOP SHOP SHOP
- Keep big ticket items in mind
Tigers Den Decor Tip:
We believe the key to loving a space for a long time is to always stay true to who you are.
Think about some things you always want to have in a space.
What are some constant themes in your home, what are your staples?
At Tigers Den our signature look includes black & white, gold accents, vintage finds, and textiles from around the world.